You can now book services online with us!
Online Booking is now available for select Team Members and services. If you do not see your desired Team Member or service please give us a call to plan your visit, or fill out an Appointment Request form and we will be in touch shortly to accommodate you!
- An accurate amount of time is provided in the scheduling of all of our chemical services to include a haircut. If you need a haircut during your visit for your chemical service just simply tell your Service Provider you would like one. Or feel free to add that to the "notes" option when booking online. Additionally, if there is anything else you think we should know (i.e. very long hair, very thick hair, previous at home color applied, etc.) when scheduling an appointment with us please let us know in the "notes" section or give our Front Desk Team a call to ensure you are provided with an accurate amount of time to achieve your desired look.
- Certain looks may not be achievable in one visit. While our Professionals will do their best to get you as close as possible, the integrity of your hair will remain our first priority.
- A color change of four levels or more is considered a "Color Correction" and you will be charged according to the amount of steps, products and chemicals used during your visit.
- For multi-step chemical processes your Service Provider can go over an "Action Plan" with you that you both agree on before they get started.
- We don't offer online booking for Microblading due to a down payment required before booking this appointment. Please call us for more details.
- The Microblading Consultation appointment IS NOT the Microblading service. It is a 15 minute appoinment for a consultation with Meredith about Microblading.